Questions regarding Education and Academic Affairs

Can I request support regarding my career and entrance to higher education from both universities?

There are “Career Centers” in both universities’ campuses, and career support staff are in charge of consultation on any job hunting. Career support staff will guide students on any questions or issues on job hunting such as “I don’t know how to start a job hunting,” “My job hunting is not going well,” “I have a problem with my job hunting,” etc. and provide career information. Faculty in charge of careers will be assigned to departments and divisions to provide career consultation and information.

(Gifu University)

(Tottori University)