Questions regarding Education and Academic Affairs

Graduation research will be instructed by the faculty of both universities regardless of registered domicile.

Generally, graduation research will be conducted under the instructing faculty member of the university that is your registered domicile. You may be able to get some advice from the faculty of the university that is not your registered domicile via faculty of the university where your domicile is registered.