Questions regarding Education and Academic Affairs

Is affiliation with a research laboratory limited to the laboratory of the university that is the student’s registered domicile? Would there be a case when a student can be assigned to the other university?

Basically, the affiliated research laboratory shall be selected from the laboratories at the university of the registered domicile. You may not select a research laboratory at the university that is not your registered domicile.