Questions regarding Education and Academic Affairs

How are lectures and hands-on programs being held?

Students will register classes at the university that is their registered domicile to take lectures and hands-on programs. Details of each class subject (syllabus) will be the same for both universities. Students will take the class offered by faculty of the registered domicile, or in some of the specialist education subjects, students of both universities will take the same lectures of the same curriculum at the same time through the Distance Education System. There are some lectures and hands-on programs where students move to the other university to attend.